Questions & Answers
JVC Lightweight Headphones - Black
by JVC
4.3 out of 5 stars (382)
£9.05
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
how long the cord? 8 May 2014
About six feet long.
8 May 2014 by brucible
votes
I think it is 1.2 meters. I will check at home tonight and if I am wrong, I will email you tomorrow with the correct length.
3 Feb 2014 by Gilda
votes
I am not sure of thé exact size but it fits my HTC phone,i pad and Mp3 player and hi fi
10 Sep 2014 by Mr. Dave M. Dickson
votes
Sorry can't really help as I don't have a Kindle Fire. I purchased these headphones to use with my laptop to play DVDs and they work great so I suppose if the jack is the same as a laptop they would work. I recommend these as good value and quality headphones.
6 May 2014 by bluesman
votes
I do not. sorry
8 Nov 2014 by G.Pattavina
votes
Heres the non technical answer! If i stand on the pin,then the headphones balance neatly on My nose. Im 5ft 11 so I guess its about 5ft 5 inches.
25 Oct 2014 by anthony salmon
votes
Yes. My main use is on phones and on airlines ...
16 Oct 2014 by David Longman
votes
Well, I do use them in bed for late night movie watching on my laptop but I lie on my back. :) So, if you sleep on your side, I would definitely not recommend them. Probably not for sleeping. They are durable but not that much. Hope it helped.
15 Oct 2014 by Ms. Katalin Kiss
votes
Well they fit my Samsung Galaxy tablet, my Samsung fone, my Mum's Kindle & my husband's Blackberry, I need to use an adapter for the stereo stack but it's a standard 3.5 minijack so should be ok for a cd player.
14 Oct 2014 by Gez Berkshire
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers