These headphones would be excellent but have a MAJOR design flaw which is not obvious from their description and which makes me regret ever buying them.
They have a built-in volume limiter which has an on/off switch and requires a AAA battery. They cannot be operated without the limiter and accessing the battery compartment requires a small philips screwdriver (the usual ad hoc car keys/knife/credit card etc won't do).
If your children are anything like mine they will leave the them switched on, despite being told umpteen times to switch them off when not in use, thereby draining the battery, rendering them unuseable.
The volume limiter is a nice idea, but seeing as many audio devices nowadays have one on-board, and have at least a volume control, it's pretty surplus to requirements.
It's a shame as they are comfortable, fit well, look good and sound good.
So, if you buy them be prepared to either carry around a supply of AAAs and a small philips screwdriver, or be left without useable headphones.