- Item Weight: 191 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: GZ-E205BEK
- ASIN: B007MS4HOS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 20 Mar. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 123,799 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
JVC GZ-E205 Full HD Digital Camcorder - Black (1.5MP, 40x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 40x Optical Zoom
- 3.0" "Frameless " Touch Panel LCD Screen
- Advanced Image Stabiliser
- Intelligent Auto
- Simultaneous Full HD Video & 2M Still Shooting
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Get creative with this compact Full HD memory camcorder with an SDXC card slot and featuring a Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor for superior low-light performance. A 3.0" "Frameless" Touch Panel LCD makes capture and viewing simple and intuitive. A powerful 40x Optical Zoom gets you closer to the action, while the Advanced Image Stabiliser achieves steady images, and Intelligent Auto captures the scene just as you see it.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Cheap: A great price, most similar models from other brands are more expensive.
- Simple: Extremely easy to use, it only takes 5 minutes to familiarise yourself with the settings.
- Great Features: For example, the touch screen is great, the Zoom is good, and the variety of quality settings is fantastic.
- As mentioned in other reviews, battery life is an issue. Basically, the battery life is around 40 minutes, so is not great for longer event recording. However, a lot of camcorders are so, and the Ex-Pro unofficial (but very good) replacement battery improves the life drastically, and for a lot cheaper than the official JVC ones.
- Memory. If you want to record in the higher end qualities (as you do), it takes up so much more memory. Whilst this isn't so bad considering you know the quality is going to be great, it is an issue if you have no memory card or a small one. I would suggest at least a 16GB one to be able to cope with a decent amount of footage.
- The sounds are annoying! Luckily there is a silent mode though.
- I don't find this a problem personally, but a negative review mentioned this so I thought I'd touch on it. This JVC camera (like similar camcorders such as Sony) records in AVC-HD. This is because of the high quality, but it does mean files cannot be read in certain editing softwares etc. It's annoying, but i'm pretty sure there is a conversion tool that is compatible with AVC-HD.Read more ›
Would I buy another? yes, but I would check out battery life on other models first.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased this product about 7 months ago and the first thing that i noticed was the very poor battery life supplied with the camera. Read morePublished on 31 Dec. 2013 by minibusman
If you need a great light weight camera with super features at fantastic price I can recommend this camera from this sellerPublished on 15 Jun. 2013 by D. J. Hunter