JTX Slim-Line: Compact Treadmill, Flat-Folding, Digital Incline
|Price:||£439.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£260.00 (37%)|
- Compact, flat folding treadmill perfect for a quick and effective workout in the comfort of your home. The JTX Slim-Line has a superior folding mechanism which allows it to be folded completely flat. This compact storage solution means you can fit it inside a wardrobe or even under your bed. The transport wheels go in both directions, making it easy to push out of the way when it's not in use.
- Unique to JTX Fitness, the JTX Slim-Line is the only genuine flat-folding treadmill to also feature digital incline. The 15 levels of power incline and 1.5hp motor help you reach top speeds of 14km. The 8 point shock suspension system makes for a comfortable run and helps to reduce impact on your joints, making sure you get the most from your work out.
- The large digital display allows you to monitor time, distance, speed and pulse as well as access 7 different programmes including 1 custom and 6 pre-set. This treadmill also has easy to access hand pulse sensors and the JTX Speed Disc makes changing speed quick and easy. Everything you need is accessible at the touch of a button.
- This machine doesn't require any assembly so you can be up and running in no time. Simply take it out of the box, unfold it and get started. Free floor protection mat included. Maximum user weight: 110kgs. Belt size: 41 (W) x 125 (L)cm. Folded Dimensions: 73 (W) x 157 (L) x 24 (H) cm. Assembled Dimensions:73 (W) x 157 (L) x 123 (H) cm.
- Free superior delivery service: Two men will carry your new treadmill into a room of your choice (England, Wales & Lower Scotland only). 1 Year in home service warranty includes free in home engineer visits, all parts and labour. 28 day money back guarantee. Purchase with confidence!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you are looking for a flat folding, compact treadmill that offers a great workout, the JTX Slim-Line Compact Treadmill is for you. This sleek and stylish treadmill is the only genuine flat-folding treadmill to also offer digital incline. Easy to manoeuvre, the transport wheels go in both directions, which, along with the flat fold feature makes storage simple and hassle-free. With 7 different programmes and a digital display to monitor your time, distance, speed and pulse, you'll never be bored. It arrives fully assembled making sure that you'll be up and running in no time!
1 YEAR WARRANTY: This treadmill comes with a 1 year home- use warranty. In the unlikely event that you have a problem, we will arrange a specialist treadmill engineer to come to your home, at a convenient time, to fix it. The warranty includes the cost of the engineer and any parts that are needed to get you up and running again, fast.
Mainland England, Wales & Lower Scotland Delivery:Carried into the room of choice (FREE) within 1-3 working days. We will call you to arrange a convenient day and a 4 hour time slot will be given the night before delivery. 'Lower Scotland' includes the following postcodes: DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD.
Other UK Deliveries:Delivered by courier to your front door. The product is heavy so you may need to ask a friend to help move the machine into position.
AB, DD, FK, KY, PH, PA Postcodes: Delivered free of charge. Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland(IV +KW)+£50 surcharge.
Please ensure that your phone number within your Amazon settings is correct so that we can call you if needed.
If you have any questions please call our customer service team directly on 01273 761666 or 0808 2746639.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bought this treadmill after looking at reviews on various makes. It's not the cheapest, but I wanted one that was sturdy, reliable and compact. This fits the bill perfectly and using it two or three times a week for half hour 'walks' is proving very good. I only use the grip controls to set speed / gradient whilst I am walking as I find the numerous set programs are too strenuous for me, more suited for an energetic person wanting to run / fast walk.
Would highly recommend this treadmill
Just a couple of little niggles, the user guide and program sheets are mass produced photocopies, and it seems a shame that they could not have a higher quality finish. Also, the water bottle only has a screw cap, rather than the usual - and far more user friendly - plastic, non-spill nozzle. These minor criticisms should not put off anyone, though, from purchasing this otherwise excellent machine.
Along with the machine itself, I must also mention JTX fitness and their very high level of customer service. In conclusion, I highly recommend the machine and I highly recommend the company that sells them.
After a few months, the machine developed a nasty squeak. The nuts and bolts on the underneath of the machine MUST be tightened regularly to avoid the creaking, especially the two at the very bottom of the machine, underneath the motor unit. These are not exactly conveniently situated, so it does take a little bit of determination. However, once they were tightened, the creaking disappeared.Read more ›
It took around an hour to get up and running, though the hardest was getting it out of it's box it is so heavy, the first time I got on I was a little scared but soon got my balance, I absolutely love it, to begin with I was thrilled that I could do 5 mins on it at 3 kph but I am up to 30 mins now anything between 3 and 5 kph, mostly fast walking but on very rare occasions I do just manage to jog a little. JTX are the most helpful company I have ever come across, there was a minor fault with the machine when it arrived and after contacting JTX there was an engineer at my home within a few days so I recommend them to all.
If I have any kind of criticism (not really a bad one though), it could do with having a more detailed program guide with it I have to do things by guess work or make up my own program as I go along but all in all I am very happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nearly a year on from purchasing this now - randomly noticed it still on my purchased list - still using it (probably not as much as I should be) - fantastic bit of kit and don't... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Received today and couldn't be more pleased. The delivery was fast and efficient, the delivery guys took the treadmill to my requested first floor location without grumble or... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mr. P. Ryan
Some 'tolerance' issues that caused a headache when assembling so not the best made machine but quiet and does the job so, all in all, pleased with the machine.Published 7 months ago by A. Morgan
Great machine brilliant quality had it 4 weeks and really feeling the benefit of it i would recommend this machine to anyone it's as good as the most expensive onesPublished 7 months ago by terry jeffrey
Very good machine arrived early. A day early and earlier than the time they said they were going to deliver it by, always good. Read morePublished 9 months ago by DAS
Great item, easy to use, folds away into corner when not in use! lots of programs and settings to choose from, 16 elevation levels and various speed settings, 43 pre set programs... Read morePublished 11 months ago by MISS RACHEL E KEYS