Colour: DAY WHITE|Change

on 18 April 2014
These lights arrived promptly. I wanted led lights for my TV cabinet. The sellers of my TV stand wanted £75 for cabinet lights!! These arrived well packaged and sealed. Silly me did not read the product details correctly and assumed the power supply was also provided. It wasn't so I ordered a 12v power supply from amazon for a fiver. My husband installed my lights and my cabinet looks amazing? So for less than £15 total (including the power supply) I have got the lighting I wanted and loads left to install under my kitchen cabinets. Excellent buy :)
on 3 October 2013
This product arrived very quickly and well packaged. When I open the packet I was surprised to see what I found though. The product is correctly advertised, but I had imagined it to be a much larger (in thickeness, not length) plastic tube which LEDs inside, the sort you see in people's gardens at Chritmas. As it turns out it is a golden strip with tiny LEDs stuck on, and looks like it is a part of something, not the finished product (probably intentional). Luckily for me, it was more suitable like this for what I needed it for anyway and I am impressed at the ingenuity and clever design, albeit far from aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this product but make sure you know exactly what it is! Good value for money.
on 28 December 2012
Absolutely great, my 18 year old son wanted them for his room to put round his window and not only did they fit perfect but they looked amazing. He also has a remote dimmer on them to control the brightness.
on 12 January 2016
Upset with the quality as I replaced my desk and the led strip did not stick on to the new one again. So make sure when you apply it to your desk that your sure you want it there. I am now using tape to hold it up, however you cannot see the tape so it still looks really good on my desk, and definitely worth the price 100%. Just for people who would like to see what it looks like I have left a photo of my desk.
review image
on 24 December 2012
Ordered item at lunch time on a Wednesday, parcel was delivered at 10.00am on the following Friday,( free post too) they were well packaged and secure. After opening the parcel the lights were tested and I was amazed at the brightness and quality. Well done Amazon and JSG Accessories........
on 15 March 2014
I wouldn't buy from this seller again. It stated it came with a free adapter so we ordered this product then when it came it didn't have it so when I contacted seller I doubled checked it stated it came with adapter (it did) & after they received my email they changed post on amazon then said it didn't come with it but I could buy one for best part of £10
on 31 October 2014
Good lights, worked well, all information provided was accurate and the lights were in good conditions on arrival.

As always with LED lights I wish the sticky bit was better I always end up having to put some glue on the strip to ensure they stick for years (was peeling off at the ends after a day when stuck to a laminate). The price was the best I could find online for a roll this size in this colour.

Would like to see lumens rating in the details page if possible.
on 17 November 2014
I've ordered six sets of these lights altogether recently - family and friends want them as soon as they see them - with prompt service from the seller. They're amazing for the price and shed a really nice light (quite bright, but mellow). I discovered them trying to find suitable under-shelf lighting in the kitchen as my dozy ex-electrician forgot to provide wiring direct from the mains, so I needed a plug-in system. ('Proper' mounted under-shelf lights can be quite expensive - and the cheap ones don't seem to last.) These lights are very easy to install with a suitable power adapter (e.g. the Leder adapter shown below the product details) which plugs into a normal wall-socket. They come as a strip with a connector at one end for the adapter, with a scissor symbol at each point where you can cut the strip to fit your space, and so far the strip has stuck well to the underside of the kitchen shelving, though you have to press gently on each section for a little while as you go along, to make sure it does hold. Very pleased!
on 3 December 2013
The advert blurb is a lie. These lights do NOT have an adapter for connection to the mains supply.
Nor is it easy to get one. The one I used blew up the whole strip despite being reccomended by the supplier as I would return the goods otherwise.
The supplier is a very bad seller.
Please save your money these people are just cashing in on xmas!
on 19 January 2014
Mounted these LEDs underneath the kitchen wall units. Easy to cut and solder new wires onto. Excellent light distribution. Total cost, including a 24W transformer was a small fraction of buying traditional strip lights.