on 6 June 2010
This is the second one of these headsets I have had. The first one got destroyed when I accidentally vacuumed up the cable, but it was so good I didn't think twice about getting the same model again.

The microphone is crisp and clear, I never have complaints about my voice being to soft, unlike the GM2000 set I use at the office. The earphone also provides perfect sound. The ear pad makes it comfy to wear but I does tend to hurt the outter ear if worn for the whole day.

The mian thing is the price won't hurt the pocket.
on 10 November 2009
I've used this headset, sometimes heavily, for two years. It's been fine and only now, after two years is it starting to 'crackle' a little. It doesn't have a volume control (my phone does so that's not a problem), but apart from that has been a good basic headset at a real bargain price.
on 27 January 2011
I was very surprised at the quality of this inexpensive headset. Easy to put on despite only using one arm! Clear voice reception and good microphone output. Would recommend.
on 1 August 2010
Works very well. Way better than the original earpiece that was supplied with the Uniden cordless phone.

Sound is loud and clear. Mic is fantastic.

Only thing is build quality...might look a little fragile, so gotta take a little more care in handling it.

Overall, no regrets and will not hesitate to buy another if this breaks.
on 31 October 2010
Does just what it says.. Found it very clear sound and everyone ive used it with said they can hear me very clear. Great price, great headset!
on 7 April 2011
Good clear sound, haven't' had any reported problems of pickup. Doesn't seem to be too bothered by breathing noises either. Can definitely recommend it as a budget headset.
on 13 March 2012
I chose this headset because it has a 2.5mm jack-plug which is compatible with DECT phones, I could have bought cheaper ones which had a bigger jack-plug ,which are the most commonly available here , and which have an adaptor to take you down to 2.5mm , but I wanted something specifically designed for this rather small jack.

The sound quality is excellent !
on 25 January 2010
Does what it says on the tin: much better than the round-the-ear one that comes with Panasonic cordless phones.
on 13 August 2009
I have replaced this item twice now - after 2 weeks of using it the microphone simply breaks and all the other party hear is static despite you hearing them pretty clear par some awful static. I've asked for a refund now and getting any headset but this.

Not recommended!
on 2 April 2011
This item is cheap and cheerful - works well. I had to replace mine after 2 years of use and being stuffed in a drawer when not is use - and bought another of the same type - very happy with it!