Questions & Answers
JML Doktor Power Magic Eraser
by Jml
4.2 out of 5 stars (200)
£4.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
The truthful answer is I do not know.I never have used it on motor vehicles. However we use the eraser to clean amongst other things, aluminium pots and pans which works for us.
9 Feb 2015 by RodF
votes
Yes, in fact I used it for a much overdue clean of my extractor fan and it was amazing. Little bits break off as you use it if very vigorously but I just sucked them up with a vacuum cleaner afterwards - it was worthwhile!
8 Feb 2015 by J. Smith
votes
Should be able to,what material is the car seat made of? As long as it's leather, plastic, or a similar material it will work.
10 Jan 2015 by Rohan Sharad
votes
I was totally amazed at it's cleaning power on a range surfaces. But the surface you mention is no one I came across. It would be worth trying even if it did not work it's cleaning power on so many other surfaces is so great it would be worth the cost.
4 Dec 2014 by Martin Crane
votes
I certainly think it would ... I have used it on all types of stains and so far without any problems ... I use it on all stubborn stains with great results
28 Nov 2014 by josiekate
votes
Hmmm. I'd be careful with this one - I've used the sponge to take marks of my car without it marking it and also marks off paintwork and walls - it's fine for all of these, but it is a very mild abrasive, so I'm not sure about an LCD TV. If nothing else has worked it is worth a go - it will get the crayon off, just rub very gently so you don't mark the screen at all!
6 Sep 2014 by Porcupine
votes
As long as the surface of the paint hasn't been cracked or broken, I'd say the Magic Eraser should ideal for this. Just remember to make sure that the sponge is a little damp and don't scrub too hard.
20 Jul 2014 by Porcupine
votes
We did. We had grubby toddler hand prints. It worked pretty well.
27 Apr 2014 by MarkTwainAgain
votes
It is just a piece of plain white sponge. It dsn't do any magic as it says. Ddn't did anything for me unfortunately. thanks
30 Jun 2014 by shaker
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers