on 2 September 2013
The popcorn comes out crisp and delicious. Most of the kernels pop. Very little wastage. Better to be handled by an adult as it is easy to burn fingers when flipping to use the dome as a bowl. I only had my hot air one a few weeks and was so disappointed at the lifeless popcorn and wastage of unpopped kernels, I gave it away. This one will never leave my kitchen. Mind you it uses a tablespoon or two of oil (depending on how much you are cooking) so has more calories than the hot air type. You can also add butter that drips onto the popped corn as it turns which makes them even tastier. JM Posner.... This machine is absolutely brilliant. I hope it brings great success to your sales. It deserves it.
on 27 December 2013
Popcorn was hard, not fluffy, and slightly burnt. Unit itself is dangerous for kids as the heating element is totally exposed once you remove the popped corn.
on 23 June 2014
easy and simple to use
I bought this product for my mother who was going to india n she really loved it

See one answered question