Size: ToddlerChange
Price:£32.99+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2012
I bought this footmuff for my 16 month old just to keep the cold off him during the winter months and I must say it definatly does this, it goes right up to his neck and folds over so I know there will be plenty of room next winter. It did seem thinner than I thought it was going to be but he is still nice and warm, I don't need to put an extra blanket on him.
Even though the size of it is great it is just a bit long to use with my stroller, but that maybe because my sons feet don't touch the footrest yet, so I'm just going to use the travel system for this winter I think.
I also had the Wallaboo last year and the jj cole one is better I think and its slightly cheaper
Overall this is a great product and I think everyone should have one.
on 30 January 2013
These are absolutely great for the winter and they keep your baby nice and warm. Easy to attached and still allow you to clip the straps around your child. Essential winter item.
on 31 May 2014
Great product but nowhere did it say the item was brown - the picture looked a different colour. The brown doesn't match my pushchair, but it is good quality and comfortable.
on 20 August 2015
Super soft cuddly Footmuff great value for money will suit my wee Grandson as he is a small baby
on 22 January 2015