on 22 March 2015
This is such a lovely powder, it goes on nicely, used it for the first time last night and kept me matt all night, which is amazing as I have oily skin. It also did a good job of disguising my pores. I used to use Urban Decay's De-Slick Mattifying Powder, and this is so much nicer and not as cakey. Highly recommend this powder for those with oily skin.
on 6 May 2014
I have never used a finishing powder prior to using this one but I find it great at setting my foundation and helps it laster longer. The packaging is beautiful and comes with a mirror
on 15 May 2014
I have oily combination skin. This powder is so finely milled, soft to the touch, it absorb my oil and makes my makeup looks so pretty. I don't see any powder on my face and it doesn't look cakey.

I would compare this to Makeup Forever or Nars Finishing Powder. Buy one ASAP!
on 23 December 2014
This is the first time that I have tried any of this product line. I am very impressed with this finishing powder. It is very fine and leaves my skin matte but not flat. I used a brush to apply it instead of the sponge applicator provided but only because that is the way prefer to apply powders. This powder seemed to blur imperfections including larger pores. I will buy again for sure.
on 22 January 2015