A Stunning Fire Opal & Diamond Half Eternity Ring set in 9ct Yellow Gold from Ivy Gems.
This gorgeous ring features three, round cut brightly coloured fire opals. Each beautiful, claw set gem is interspersed with sparkling Diamonds. The white diamonds, along with the 9ct Yellow Gold, really bring out the colour of the fire opals.
The styling of this ring makes it very versatile – ideal as an eternity ring, engagement ring, love token or simply as a beautiful piece of jewellery to be worn and enjoyed on a daily basis.
Available in an extensive range of UK sizes from K though to R.
Did you know…?
- The word “Fire” in Fire Opal refers to the color of the stone, which ranges from dark red to orange to yellow, rather than the play of light within the gem.
- It is referred to as the ‘Stone of the Bird of Paradise’.
- Fire Opal is the national stone of Mexico.
- Opal is the birthstone of October.
- The Fire Opal was used by the Aztecs and the Mayans for rituals and religious ceremonies.
- Wearing Fire Opal is said to enhance your personal creativity, aid memory and support faithfulness in relationships.
About Ivy Gems
At Ivy Gems you’ll discover beautiful, high quality, yet affordable gem-set jewellery.
Designed to be worn
We aim to design timeless and classic pieces that are suitable for any occasion – birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or as the ultimate love token…. whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a gift we are sure you’ll find the perfect item from our extensive collection. In particular, we have a large range of Birthstone jewellery such as gem set rings, earrings and pendants.
Expertise in Jewellery Making
Ivy Gems only select the finest gemstones from around the world which are set in either 9ct Gold or 925 Sterling Silver by our skilled artisans using more than 30 years of jewellery making experience.