Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2011 14:33:41 GMT
Oofy Prosser says:
Postman has just delivered my order from Shopto. It does come with a "cloth" like map- not sure what its made of, but its not a cheapish looking paper one.
Bad news is that Steam won't allow me to install as "the game has not been released". I might sit up until midnight, or maybe just get out of my pit at an early hour tomorrow. Meantime I'll RTFM- shouldn't take long its only 20 pages ;)

Posted on 10 Nov 2011 16:08:04 GMT
Dom says:
Cool to hear! Mine has arrived from ShopTo as well, but the postman failed to ring the doorbell so I didn't hear him. I'll be picking it up from the depot just up the road in a few minutes.

That's weird Steam won't let you install, as that makes no sense in regards to pre-loading and activation. Are you sure there's no way to install it? I was hoping to have it installed ready for 12:01 when it unlocks. Have you tried this method?: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5357-FSQM-0382

Posted on 10 Nov 2011 16:20:02 GMT
Craig R says:
My mate got his from Shopto this morning. Steam will not let him install from disc but he was able to install by downloading from Steam as they have unlocked preload.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 16:26:17 GMT
Oofy Prosser says:
Thanks. I just tried that and got the same message. Looks like I'll need to wait :(

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 16:27:14 GMT
Oofy Prosser says:
Yes, it gave me that option, but with the low speed of my net connection I didn't bother.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 17:38:05 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Nov 2011 17:39:35 GMT
W. A. Cutler says:
my postie never rings my doorbell so i have to keep a watch for him. At my depot you have to leave it 24 hours before you can pick missed mail up. Check what it says about this on your missed mail card that he posted just to be sure you dont have a wasted journey ok. I live in the UK.

Posted on 10 Nov 2011 18:21:37 GMT
Oofy Prosser says:
Mine didn't ring the bell- he just pushed the package through the letterbox. Even although it had the "to be signed for" sticker on it. Not that I'm complaining :)

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 23:33:05 GMT
deny you ever got it, if you havent signed anythign they cannot prove otherwise
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  10 Nov 2011
Latest post:  10 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC DVD)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC DVD) by Bethesda (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.4 out of 5 stars (573)