on 13 December 2011
I had a fever. Cold sweat stood out on my forehead like molten lava. I shuddered involuntarily. A need to feast consumed every fibre of my being. My nerve endings coursed with need throbbing, pulsating, and yearning. My unholy desire must be quenched. My lust MUST be sated. My fingers jangled on the keyboard as with expert strokes I opened a screen and behold. There it was filling my screen craving my attention:
Drunk On The Moon by K.A. Laity.
Like any true addict I was only too happy to oblige. I clicked download with 1-Click and my need was fulfilled. All was well with the world.

K.A. Laity brings us a contender for my favourite of the Drunk On The Moon stories. I have read nothing by Laity prior to this and so I did not have any preconceived expectations. What she brought was an exceptionally strong voice to the character of Roman. There is less action in this episode than some of the others and yet I felt totally fulfilled with the story. Laity has done Paul D Brazill's creation justice with this tale. Snappy dialogue, great one liners and a larger role for Duffy all helped make this an episode I could really get my teeth into. I'm not going to define it any clearer than that, other than to say that Laity has tuned into Paul's creation perfectly. It'll be my pleasure to give this howling good read 5 silver tipped stars on Amazon.
on 2 January 2012
Another excellent installment. Finally, Roman gets to have some fun. Laity stays true to the character and introduces a few new ones. Marinova is great as the owner of the Marquis, a high-end multi-faceted club. Beryl gives Roman a well deserved run for his money. Don't forget Mabel. She is everything that could be good for Roman.

In this tale, we see a side of Roman that maybe wants to be good, but as the title states "It's a curse". He gets to indulge his animal instincts and Laity does a fine job of showing us how it's done. She has viivd descriptions that do the series justice and leaves us with a taught tale of morality.
on 1 February 2014
It’s A Curse is a short story based in the Roman Dalton crime noir horror world created by Paul D Brazill. The wealthy Edward Jameson hires Roman Dalton to find his sister Beryl who’s missing for her own high society wedding. The search leads to a woman called Marinova who owns an exclusive club in The City. When Roman finally tracks down Beryl she turns out to be a beautiful and surprising lady with hidden secrets, in this engaging and emotional tale from K A Laity which shows the lustful side of Roman Dalton werewolf PI.
on 27 December 2011
K A Laity has taken Roam Dalton and put him between two women. But that's not as good a situation as it seems.It's A Curse is a witty and smart spin on the Drunk On The Moon series and choc full of great lines and scenes.