Issues starting game when logged into PSN

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Nov 2010 08:38:53 GMT
Matt Pickard says:
I bought this recently and am having trouble getting the game to start. I have a launch day fat ps3 (still working!!!) and when I launch Enslaved it doesn't load. I basically get a black screen and the tv then thinks the signal from the PS3 has disappeared. If however I sign out of PSN and load the game it works!!! It is a region 2 game (BLES 00990). Anyone else had this issue? How did you solve it... I know I can just play not logged in but I shouldn't have to!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Nov 2010 13:57:15 GMT
Hello, i had the exact same problem but i havnt sorted mine out :/
like you say when you go onto the game it just doesnt load up atal and its just a black screen :/ but mine doesn't even work when im signed out of psn
i might have to send mine back but i dont know how :O

Posted on 25 May 2011 10:47:09 BDT
R. Lawrence says:
First of all Region has nothing to do with it, and secondly I believe the problem you are having consists with the TV's Input support. From what I know of this problem is that your TV probably doesn't even support 720p. You'll have to look intop this on your own but I can only think of this being your problem. It will not be the game especially since 2 pwople are experiencing this problem. So I hope this helps with your problem.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  4 Nov 2010
Latest post:  25 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3) by Namco Bandai (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (73)