on 10 November 2011
Bought this book for my husband so here is Tim's review (the husband).The detail, the information enclosed in the pilot has not disappointed me in any way.This is a fine tool for mariners looking to find secluded anchoridges around the Baleares Islands (Majorca Ibiza Menorca etc)the photographs are spot on as is the information in general. Of particular note I would mention the weather information, it is a concise general synopsis of the islands weather characterstics. We are having the time of our lives following this excellent pilot. Thankyou -Tim ( Skipper of Rampager )
on 14 December 2013
but the update supplement is not designed to be easy to apply as corrections. More stick and paste corrections that actually fit the space of the info they replace would help.
Still good value foe money.
Price, customer service and delivery from UK Paperback shop is excellent.
on 25 March 2013
After purchasing, I spent one week reading. Now I can sail there with my eyes closed :-).
We planed to go there for 2 weeks, but after reading I know that I need 2 weeks more!
It is worth it's price. Must-have book onboard if You go there.
on 10 July 2014
Valuable asset when cruising round the Med
on 27 April 2015