Shop now Learn more Shop now Up to 50% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 6 August 2013

Joshua, the answer to your question is a resounding 'YES!' with bells and whistles on! It is so refreshing to see someone emerging from the tyrany of "accepted belief" and having the courage not only question those beliefs, but to 'voice' his doubts in public. You are obviously an honest man, looking for honest answers. You WILL find them. I had the self same questions as yourself - from about the age of eleven. And received the same answer as you "You mustn't question, you must just believe". I think that is just a cop-out, an excuse for not knowing the answers to the questions. But the questions just don't go away, do they? In fact they produce the question "Why mustn't I question?" This resulted in my ultimate total rejection of any of organised religion and my search for the "real God". I believe I found him. And he doesn't live in a book; he lives in all of us if we take the trouble to look. I'm 74 years old and am still learning and seeking the truth. I've lived more years than I have left, but the search will go on. It's well worth the effort, Joshua. Never give up, no matter what people say or think. After all, God is on your side. There is an old, old saw - "Why do you need light to see what I am doing" Just offer it to anyone who demands an explantion for your search.

I have addressed this review to Joshua, but it's message is relevant to anyone with doubts of their own. Read Joshua's book. It will inspire you. Without doubt. Thank you Joshua.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again