Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Jun 2009 12:22:30 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Jun 2009 12:27:15 BDT
Mmmm...let's look at the facts, shall we? Prince Adam is quiet and unassuming, wears pink, has a secret he can't tell anyone, has only one female friend, he likes cats....and he transforms into a leather and loin-cloth wearing type when no one's looking.

After more than 25 years......I think the penny has finally dropped. However, I'm sure you'll forgive me for not bending down to pick it up while He-Man is around. Cough! Ahem.....

[PC liberal tree hugging types please note: That was a joke] :)

Posted on 27 Oct 2009 22:13:29 GMT
LMG says:
You can masquerade that as a 'joke' all you like but homophobic comments like that are what influences kids to spread such hatred to others they perceive as 'different' to them. As for you 'not bending down to pick anything up' i'm sure no one would want to approach anyone so vile in their attitude as you anyway

Posted on 5 Dec 2009 14:33:17 GMT
Oh don't be pathetic. I have gay friends who would have laughed at that (unfortunately no one can make their own mind up now as obviously you decided to censor it for everyone else when you hit the 'report abuse' link like a mard ar*se). And yes, I have *many* gay friends. They're the type who wouldn't need or want an over-the-top politically correct defender such as yourself. If you're going to call ME homophobic, you may as well call someone like Mat Lucas homophobic...or Matthew Horne, off BBC's [terrible] Horne and Corden. Or do you subscribe to the bullsh*t that it is OK for gay guys to poke fun at themselves, but not anyone else?

Lighten up, for god's sake. When something is said with venom, then you'll have a case to call it homophobic. Oh, and humour does not influence hatred. Hatred influences hatred, and I hate no one (though what I feel for uber politically correct knob-scratchers comes pretty close). I also made good use of emoticons, so it is obvious I was joking.

Further, I have no need to "masquerade" or put in-between the lines meanings into something I write. This is the internet...it is freedom. If I *WAS* homophobic, I wouldn't be trying to pass off my views hidden in jokes. I'd come right out with them instead. However, "homophobic" I am not. Stop trying to find bigotry where it doesn't exist....the same goes for racism. Why not direct your anger at the BNP, the real racists and homophobes. Tsk!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  1 Jun 2009
Latest post:  5 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
He-Man and The Masters of the Universe Complete Season One Boxset [1983] [DVD]
He-Man and The Masters of the Universe Complete Season One Boxset [1983] [DVD] by He-Man (DVD - 2007)
4.9 out of 5 stars   (12)