on 16 December 2013
I use an XL size, and it fitted perfectly. I wear it with jeans and it looks great. The fabric is soft and thin and it doesn't cling to your body. Not very oversized but roomy enough. I washed it in cold water and it didn't shrink, the colors didn't run and it didn't need to be ironed. I am very happy with this purchase.
on 1 February 2014
Awesome top, I love iron fish. But this top fits lovely and can be casual or going out. Love it!
on 19 March 2014
This top looked so cool and as I was looking for something different to wear with a little black skirt I went for this, I must admit it is not dressy enough to wear out at night but I kept it as I can wear it during the day, it comes up big so in hindsight I was more suited to a smaller size!
on 22 October 2014
Bought a large size as i know iron fist t shirts tend to be quite small, im a size 10/12 and could of probably gone for a medium. the fabric is quite thin, not your usual t shirt quality.
having said that It is a loose fitting top, looks great. I wear it loads.
on 31 December 2014
I'm a size 12 and 5ft 4" and this fits perfectly!! Lovely design nice length not too long but definitely not short would recommend definitely!!!
on 21 August 2014
This top is soft, comfortable and looks great on. Really pleased with it!
on 8 January 2016