- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (19 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440101841
- ISBN-13: 978-1440101847
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,437,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Iota: God as Nature, Nature as God Paperback – 19 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles Gidley Wheeler was brought up in the Open Brethren, a fundamentalist evangelical sect from which he broke away on joining the Royal Navy at the age of 16. He later converted to Roman Catholicism but abandoned that faith in favor of philosophy. He read philosophy at the University of Durham, and is the author of Basic Flying Instruction, a Comprehensive Introduction to Western Philosophy. Now aged seventy, he has lived a full life as Navy pilot, ship captain, television dramatist and novelist. He lives in Gloucestershire, England, and is married to the artist Susan Keeble. They have an extended family of five children and ten grandchildren.