on 19 July 2014
This had to of been the highlight of my 10 year olds birthday. Disco in his room whenever he feels like it lol. Highly recommend. Sound is good, the lights admit strong lights in a darkened room around the ceiling, walls dependent on where it is placed. There are videos on youtube showing this but it is actually better then what you see in the two I watched prior to purchasing. It is a mini speaker & disco rolled into one. It is pretty small but with a big personality! Definitely recommend to for children & adults alike.speaker
on 5 May 2014
You can have lights on by themselves if you want a fantastic little thing which sounds like your stereo is playing ideal for ipad or your cell phone you won't regret buying this I can't get over the sound it creates even in the car it was better than the built in CD player I'm so pleased with it I can't praise it enough do yourself a favour get it today fab fab fab
on 21 April 2016
The LED light is superb, really very nice, bright and great fun. The sound quality seems to vary, maybe I got a bad one, but it has a gravelly distorted bass sound that I am not very keen on. If you can reduce the bass a little with an eq app, then a little better. I have heard another one that sounded a lot better though, so maybe mine isn't spot on. I am sure they vary a little QC wise.
on 29 August 2015
I love this little speaker, Good sound for size - its not the loudest in the world but it is really small and works well. The colour lights can be turned off and the battery lasts for a good while.

Great to chill out and listen to in the bath, bedroom etc. Good for music on the go too. Connects to iPhone with ease. :)
on 14 April 2014
This little gadget arrived today. We can't believe how amazing it is! Family parties are NEVER going to be the same again! It's currently sat in the middle of our open-plan living room, doing it's "stuff". The sound is great and the light show is amazing. It's the size of a Coke can yet it packs a real punch. I KNOW friends are going to be jealous! If you're party people - buy it!
on 19 March 2016
This little speaker is puts out a great big sound and the lights fill my daughters room. It was the perfect speaker to add to her room. We plan on taking it on holiday as well because it is so portable.
on 7 April 2014
Bought for my seven year olds birthday as a gift and this has gone down a treat. Battery life appears to be good and the speaker easily connects to her ipod touch and various other apple devices in our house. The range for bluetooth seems fine and doesn't drop out within the room the speaker is in. The sound is perfectly acceptable for a small speaker and will happily fill a small room with bouncing tunes. The lights are just amazing and send the girls into a disco frenzy! They can also be switched off for a more subdued listening experience. Overall a really nice combo at a good price - highly recommended!
on 15 November 2014
Excellent value for money - once paired with a device it provides good quality sound. The light show is a little bit gimmicky, but ideal for a bedroom / hotel room whilst travelling. Battery seems to last a good few hours on a single charge, although unsurprisingly this goes down with the light show enabled, and also with louder volumes.
on 20 January 2016
Just received this today, just three days after ordering. What a brilliant little speaker! Wasn't sure whether the volume would be adequate or the lights much good but they are great! The lights Flash in time to the music and although I am in my late 40s I love my mini disco! There was charge in it on opening and the only reason I haven't given five stars is I don't yet know how long the charge will last. The USB cable is quite short,app six inches so could be a problem to plug in but overall a great buy.
review image
on 17 January 2015
First one I received had a faulty Bluetooth chip so wouldn't pair with my phone. Amazon replaced straight away and this one is fab! My cat loves the laser disco, which changes to the music! Great product for the money and a pretty good sound for its size!