- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Invivo Pinot Gris Marlborough Wine 2013/2014 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£42.79 (£14.26 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.18 (5%)|
- Pinot Gris is an aromatic grape and this example is packed with marmalade and apricot flavours, with a lovely lime flavoured finish
- New Zealand makes some fantastic wine from Pinot Gris, an aromatic grape variety that is rich in flavour with flavours of apricot and rhubarb. Winner of a silver medla form Decanter and IWC
- Try this with Thai food
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Set up by 2 schoolfriends, Invivo is a premium New Zealand winery, producing wines blended from small parcels from unique vineyards, using Sustainable viticultural practices.