- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Invivo Organic Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough Wine 2013 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£44.97 (£14.99 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- 100% organic and left on the lees for little longer, this is minerally style of Sauvignon Blanc with a creamy backbone
- Organic wine should demonstrate how wonderful a wine can be when nature takes over. This wine is richer than most Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs and a lovely minerally finish. Winner of a silver medal from Decanter magazine
- Ideal with seafood and chicken
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Set up by 2 schoolfriends, Invivo is a premium New Zealand winery, producing wines blended from small parcels from unique vineyards, using Sustainable viticultural practices.