Blu-ray all zone
Ratio of the feature film:
Languages of the feature film:
- DTS Master Audio 2.0 (dual mono): English
- DTS 2.0 (dual mono): French, Italian, German, Castilian Spanish
- Dolby 2.0: Commentary with Film historian Rudy Behlmer (subtitled)
Subtitles for all the videos including the audio commentary:
- French, Italian, German, Castilian Spanish, English for the hearing impaired
Extra subtitles only available for the feature film:
- Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
The very first film about an invisible man, shot in 1933, some very good special effects were used to make a man disappear and it works!
A very good picture for such an old film, nothing transcendent about the sound-track but it is clear with a suspenseful music.
The hight definition means details we are not supposed to see !!
- some wire holding objets can be seen like the one allowing the bicycle to go down the street.
- another one which is forgivable as it is much more difficult to complete is the back of the collar of Claude Rains' clothes which does not appear despite the fact his head is invisible !!
Nonetheless, a very good film due to a very clever story where every daily life are thought out.