on 5 March 2014
I had a bad experience with an automatic cheapy and decided when my battery operated not to old previous watch became erratic I would take a look at what was available today March 2014. First thing I did was read a selection of the reviews available all makes. I had a special criteria because I wanted date on the watch. Many of the reviews cited the fact that automatic watches are not as accurate as battery amongst other things. For this reason I decided to go slightly up market on price although the £89 including delivery to France is a very good price for RRP of £375.

So having taken the decision on what to buy the Invicta became first choice. It is a very nice watch is keeping good time although I have only had it for a couple weeks. As the date needs changing every other month I will monitor the accuracy. The instructions that came with the watch were clear and easy to read, ( not a minute piece of paper.)

One other reason I chose this watch is that it is water resistant 200m. Now I do not dive but I wanted a watch that would resist the elements and therefore would not need servicing I thought. My previous watch would have cost £50 plus battery to service.
However when I read the blurb that came with the watch the maker is recommending a once a year service....... this is a no no at least in France. The other problem with the watch is the revolving manual dial is very difficult to move although I expect this to ease with time. I paid approx £10 to have the strap adjusted but it was well worth it as it fits perfectly and without special tools it would have been difficult to do. I watched the guy make the adjustment.

Nevertheless for the moment this is a good buy in my opinion.
on 4 September 2014
If you value style at a low price then this your watch.Casual or formal wear it does not matter.What a creation!Forget those expensive omegas and Rolexes.This is it!
on 18 September 2014
Great really smart looking watch and a joy to wear . Easy for the short of sight to see and very clear.Greta value
on 17 June 2016
Piece of crap seiko nh36 automatic meant to be accurate don't bother with it mine lost twenty seconds in four days save up money and get an omega
on 12 August 2014
Nice looking watch however even though I have worn it for three days which should have it fully wound, it stops after just one day of not being worn, My other pulsar automatic watch stays running for a week without being worn. I am thinking of retuning it as I think it may be faulty?
on 18 July 2014
Good product at affordable price. Delivery on time it is a good deal