on 4 February 2014
Very large and heavy watch. Looks a lot! nicer and more impressive in life than the stock photos.
Measurements with crown (the time setting button) its about 58mm across, 50mm case diameter not including the buttons, 19mm thick including the case back which does stick out a tiny bit.
Very heavy! this watch weighs more than twice that of a chunky Seiko kinetic divers watch.
But very comfortable once strap is fully adjusted. The weight does take some time to adjust too, ive lifted weights for years and i can feel it.
Strap is nice and chunky (all solid stainless steal) and is comfortable, uses push pins for link removal and has micro adjustment on the clasp. Only problem i found was the clasp is difficult to close unless im pressing on it a certain way, but its a minor problem, once its closed and locked into place its not going anywhere.
Watch seems fairly well made has nice combination of polished and brushed finish.
Face is nice and reading the time is fairly easy. The silver plastic around the small seconds hand does look a bit cheap on close inspection. But the rest of the dial is really nice. I like the dragon/sea serpent thing in gold at the 12 position looks really nice.
Time keeping is spot on and the chronograph functions as should.
The flame fusion crystal should be more scratch resistant than normal glass and it seems to be coated on the inside with a anti reflection coating.
Mine came in a big black box looks great.

Two bad things first is minor, one of the chronograph hands were not aligned on shipping and i had to follow the instructions (easy) to put right.
Second thing sightly annoying the hour hand is not aligned right its about ten mins off from where it should show, not all of them will come like this though and its not that noticeable and most people really wouldn't notice and it does not really affect the ability to tell the correct time, but i have an ocd thing for things lining up. I was going to adjust it myself but my watch case opener on max setting isnt big enough to fit on the case back. All the other hands and even the rotating bezel line up well.

This watch will make an excellent gift for any man who likes a big! watch. Its no doubt best suited to guys with wrists 7.5 inches and above, but i see no reason why guys,women and even teenagers could not wear it. As big oversized watches are the fashion.
on 28 September 2013
I hope the watch is water proof as i will be sailing and in sea water ie diving my worry is that the the crown is just a push in and not a lock tight down i would like confirmation that its water tight other than that ok subject to confirmation or i will return and go for lock down type.

can anybody help. richard.
on 14 February 2013
The box already lets you know it'll be a big watch. But when you finally get to the watch, it's huge, not only in diameter but also in height. Better strap it firmly to your wrist. It looks awesome though. And it'll give you some workout to the arm on which you wear the piece (675 gr !). The pink gold coloured coating on the buttons seem to wear off, but I'll have to check trough time. Also, the real price on Invita site is only 499,- euros (429,20 £). So, the real%saved is lower.
on 6 January 2014
Received this watch exactly when it was scheduled. A rarity among couriers these days. When I saw the box my first thought was they had sent me a clock. As i opened it I actually said OH MY GOD. The watch looks & feels amazing. I have never seen such a chunky watch bracelet or watch casing. It is awesome. If anyone is dissapointed with this watch I will be seriously supprised. Its a real head turner
on 9 December 2013
it was everything i thought and more very very nice ,and prompt service too.many thanks i would recomend this watch.
on 6 March 2013
WOW!!
Was my exact word when I opened the rather large box. It exceeded my expectations by far and looks far better in the flesh. I can't wait to give it to my boyfriend for his birthday.
on 24 January 2014
Very good looking watch. Massive size and very heavy if you like that, I do. waterproof to 100 m. Happy
on 11 September 2014
AWESOME WATCH. V HEAVY BIG just what I wanted.