- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA (15 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199552142
- ISBN-13: 978-0199552146
- Product Dimensions: 23.1 x 1.5 x 15.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,272,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Investment Treaty Arbitration and Public Law (Oxford Monographs in International Law) Paperback – 15 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"The author's intellectual forebears--would be pleased by how this young author has avoided rehashing familiar charges of 'neoimperialism' or assertions of rampant greed by 'unaccountable' multinational enterprises in favor of a relatively succinct, refreshingly jargon-free, and scholarly censure of foreign investment arbitral regime." -Jose E. Alvarez, Columbia Law School --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Assistant Professor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Ontario
Inside This Book(Learn More)