- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (22 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052169468X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521694681
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 3.4 x 24.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 194,309 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introductory Econometrics for Finance Paperback – 22 May 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Very comprehensive, and it does a sound job of covering the territory.' The Times Higher Education Supplement
This best-selling introduction to econometrics is specifically written for finance students. The new edition builds on the successful data- and problem-driven approach of the first edition, giving students the skills to estimate and interpret models while developing an intuitive grasp of underlying theoretical concepts.See all Product Description