- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd (28 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1412945569
- ISBN-13: 978-1412945561
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 17.7 x 2.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,664,557 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introduction to Structural Equation Modelling Using SPSS and Amos Hardcover – 28 Feb 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'Blunch has produced a useful addition to the catalogue of introductory SEM textbooks...He differentiates his texts from others by orienting all of his examples around a single SEM software package, by almost exclusively using the programming interface of AMOS, and by including a chapter on PCA and EFA' -
The American Statistician
'Here's a bottom line for this book: Read it along with a beginning student trying a first CFA or SEM. It is informative for the student and can serve as a guide to more detailed literature. Further, it is well priced. Take it down from your book shelf as a teaching tool. I end in Danish with tusind tak [thousand thanks] to Professor Blunch' -
'[The book] is under 300 pages but is surprisingly thorough....The psychometrics background and frequent words of caution about drawing conclusions about causality and constant reminders of the importance of models being theoretically grounded keep the reader well aware of modeling reality within SEM, information that is often overlooked in traditional SEM textbooks' -
Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal
About the Author
Niels J. Blunch was formerly in the Department of Marketing and Statistics at the University of Aarhus, Denmark.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I didn't rate this selection as a 5 only, because I haven't finished the book, but I liked it enough so far that I wanted to review it.
Well, guy, you had a whole book to do that and didn't.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research