- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd; 2nd Revised edition edition (5 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144624900X
- ISBN-13: 978-1446249000
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.8 x 24.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 697,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling Using Ibm Spss Statistics and Amos Paperback – 5 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
This is a cutting-edge update of a comprehensive and highly successful textbook. I would recommend it without hesitation to anyone who wants to get to grips with structural equasion modeling in AMOS.
K. V. Petrides
London Psychometric Laboratory, University College London
The most accessible book on structural equation modeling just became even more accessible. Using realistic datasets and generous insight, this text effectively covers both theoretical understanding and, importantly, successful application of SEM. Blunch is the must-have resource for researchers, advanced undergraduates and graduate students.
School of Psychology, Bangor University
About the Author
Niels J. Blunch was formerly in the Department of Marketing and Statistics at the University of Aarhus, Denmark.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research