- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett (6 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763783447
- ISBN-13: 978-0763783440
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 21.6 x 27.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 317,664 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
An Introduction to Marine Mammal Biology and Conservation Paperback – 6 Jun 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does not take a position on controversial issues, providing enough information for the readers to have their own opinion, including a list of recommended readings.
Overall, I highly recommend this book for students in their first years, but also for young marine mammal researchers and text book for teachers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences