- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; 2 edition (1 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843982587
- ISBN-13: 978-1843982586
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.6 x 24.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 202,848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introduction to Human Resource Management: A Guide to HR in Practice Paperback – 1 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The late Donald Currie worked as a personnel officer for over 15 years before joining Southampton Solent University as a lecturer in personnel management.
- Senior Lecturer at Staffordshire University, teaching includes CIPD People Resourcing module
- Worked for Shell for over 18 years as HR consultant and manager
- Senior Lecturer at Staffordshire University
- 22 years experience of HR in Local government, 10 years' experience of training and development
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A complete aid for the introduction to HR.
It's quite easy reading, breaking the sections, pages and information up into managable readable chunks. I haven't had eye strain or brain freeze yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for my CIPD CHRP Level 3 studies and well looked after for a used book. Will be reselling once I have finished my course.Published 12 months ago by Rachel
Very pleased with all purchases. Books as described which suit my purpose well. Many well.Published 17 months ago by Jan Lilley
just what i needed. concise and easy to read. very quick delivery.Published 18 months ago by H. Price
a great referance book highly recommended my wife found it quite easy to follow especialy with her collage work thankyouPublished on 20 Dec. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Book I needed for a course it is very informative but expensive x but I guess it will be worth it xPublished on 12 Dec. 2013 by sarah
An informative, easy to read book. This is written in relation to the CIPD HR course and explains lots of different aspects of HRPublished on 15 Oct. 2013 by PurpleGoth