"an excellent new reference guide... a useful reference source for safety representatives, as well as managers and directors with health and safety responsibilities...
Clearly and concisely written, the book makes use of numerous charts, illustrations and diagrams to help readers to gain a useful working knowledge of the principles behind occupational health and safety, and the main elements of a successful risk management system."
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT, June 2003
"Undoubtedly... Introduction to Health and Safety at Work: The Handbook For The NEBOSH National General Certificate will be found on the bookshelves of all those with a current professional interest in the subject matter, as well as those who aspire to such status."
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK, October 2003
"Beautifully presented, this nearly 500-page, A4 paperback is excellently designed and illusrated for class teaching or self-study purposes... This is a thoroughly user friendly and encouraging presentation for students and working would-be professionals alike."
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH JOURNAL (RoSPA), October 2003
From the Publisher
· The only textbook students of the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health will need to buy
· Written by the former Chairman and the Deputy Chairman of NEBOSH
· Highly illustrated, full-colour book
· Summarises all the most commonly used Acts and Regulations