- Paperback: 454 pages
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc; 9 edition (14 Mar. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763753696
- ISBN-13: 978-0763753696
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 21.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 43,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to the Biology of Marine Life Paperback – 14 Mar 2008
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Sumich currently teaches Marine Biology, Statistics for Life Sciences, Mammals of the Sea and Organismal Biology at Grossmont College. In addition to being a leading marine biologist and textbook author, he is extremely well known and respected in the biology and physiology of gray whales research. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology