Explore InfoPath 2003and transform the way you manage business information and deliver results! This guide expertly reviews InfoPath features and capabilitiesincluding the latest updates from Microsoft Office Service Pack 1demonstrating how to create easy-to-use forms to capture data from spreadsheets, text files, databases, XML Web Services, and even e-mail in reusable XML format. Whether you’re streamlining your invoicing system, managing performance appraisals, or collecting feedback from users or customers, you’ll discover how to quickly connect the people and information you needwith no XML expertise or advanced programming required.Covers Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 1!
Discover how to:
- Use InfoPath forms to capture and validate user inputwithout writing code
- Design form features, from basic controls and views to digital signing options
- Send forms to shared servers, websites, form libraries, or e-mail
- Easily reuse captured XML data in other applications, such as Microsoft Word or Excel
- Develop front-end forms that interoperate with back-end databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and with Web Services
- Use your programming skills to customize forms with the InfoPath 2003 Toolkit for Visual Studio .NET
- Generate special purpose XML documents, such as Really Simple Syndication (RSS) 2.0 filesGet ready-to-use InfoPath forms on CD!
- Sample InfoPath business forms to adapt for your own use
- Files for all the book’s examples
- Fully searchable electronic version of the book