Format: Audio DownloadChange
Price:£16.95

on 14 August 2013
I'm sorry that I cannot agree with the other reviews as I found this story boring to the extreem!! It came up in my list for historiacal romances for my kindle but I'm afraid it wasn't my sort of thing. The amount that I read was boring so I didn't bother after a while. This is most unusual for me, but it just wasn't inspirational.
on 7 March 2012
This book is a thoroughly enjoyable read. Everything contained in this book was very well done, from a very strong story line through to the characters, the scenery & the inclusion of the travellers. They were all very well defined & completely came alive for me.
The product description is extremley accurate & as the saying goes "You get exactly what it says on the tin" plus a whole lot more. I particularly liked the questions section at the end of the book giving us the reader more food for thought. My thanks go to the author for an excellent book & I really do hope that there is more to come. It is truly is well worth reading.
on 5 March 2012
Into the Free is a brilliantly written story that inspires the search for truth, faith and friendship. Although the beginning is more than bleak for Millie Reynolds, author Julie Cantrell takes us on a compelling journey of discovery that, like real life, yanks us both forward and backward. I found the characterization to be very rich in that the people in this story are very multidimensional and distinctly drawn. Perhaps my favorite is Sloth - the sage old man whose friendship with Millie has a long-lasting impact on her decisions along the way. Brilliant work and I eagerly look forward to the sequel.
on 9 August 2014
A bit slow to start but then it was hard to put down. Interesting twists and turns invite the reader to reflect on their own responses to situations and circumstances that often have no definitive answer.
on 13 March 2015
Compekkubg read full of intrigue looks at the heart of poverty domestic and fmaily violence and first love good book