- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B00CJ534LQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 April 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (192 customer reviews)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Intex My Baby Float
|Price:||£6.26 FREE UK delivery.|
- Pre- tested sturdy vinyl.4 air chambers with double-valves.
- Diaper style seat with smooth leg holes.Weight capacity: 11kg
- This is not life saving device.Dont leave your children unattended while the device is in use.
- Contents: one inflatable baby ring.
- Brand name: Intex inflatable baby ring.
Warning: Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Intex My Baby Float has the following features: With the Intex My Baby Float swim band it is safe and easy to take your child into the water. Specifications: Intex bay float Max weight: 11 kg Diameter: 70cm 0.3mm vinyl Colour: yellow Large outer ring + smaller inner ring for improved stability Back support Tags: swim bands, swim rings, baby float, baby band, baby swim accessories, swim accessories, protection.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for my little one who loves the water plus keeps him safe inside the seat areaPublished 22 hours ago by amanda dollan
Great quality my little girl loves it she's 14 months and fits in it greatPublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect for the little ones first swimming trip. Not as much back support so you may have to hold them a bit more if they are small.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Came well packaged and is a good product. Took on holiday and my 6 month old, she fitted in it well and it kept her very secure in the pool.Published 1 month ago by rosie gavriluk
My little boy was nearly 3 months when he went in this. He loved it. Very supportive but the get experience with water tooPublished 1 month ago by Emma Petch