Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-2 of 2 questions
votes
Really only for one person, but you could fit and adult and a child.
21 Jul 2014 by Caroline Kenny
votes
Don't know the actual weight without getting it out to have a look but very light and easy to carry or put in a car for camping etc. Well that's my opinion & I am a 66yr old female. I wouldn't take it hiking obviously as it needs electric to inflate unless stopping on a site with electric hook up. My 17yr old gr/son sleeps on it when he stays and it hasn't let us down yet. Stays well inflated for days. He says it is very comfy although I do put a mattress protector under the bottom sheet so the sheet moves easier when he turns over in the night. Easy to deflate after use, using the pump in reverse removes all the air completely rendering it so flat it folds up and easily fits in the carry bag supplied and goes back in the box. I didn't find any other purchasers negative comments a problem and would highly recommend buying this and I would again if ever I needed one. Hope this is of help to you.
17 Jan 2014 by Mrs. P. Fitzpatrick
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers