Colour Name: Grey|Size: 1 SIZE|Change

on 19 May 2016
poor dolphin, doesn't really float, looks a bit s*** and stole my boyfriend,
prompting me to ask these questions:
Tell me does she kiss, like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same, when she calls your name?
Because let's be honest, an inflatable dolphin can do neither of these things.
Would not buy again.
on 5 July 2010
This dolphin looks excellant. Is able to hold at least 2 kids up in the water (supervised obviously). However it turns over every time my daughter (5 years old) climbed on board. So unless your willing to hold onto this device the entire time I would not recommend it. It is an excellant flotation aide but it just has no ballance. I have no idea how they managed to show a kid sitting astride the dolphin without falling off ever time. Also, if you do purchase this, I strongly recommend a pump as It is big lol.
on 30 July 2015
Do not buy this as it had a tear within the first 30 minutes of my 6 yr old sitting on it in the pool. My feedback is obviously the same as for the inflatable lounger seat. The seller has refused to exchange it or refund it blaming my child for the tear. My 6 year old is not capable of ripping through the material and all he did was sit on it which is what you are supposed to do. It is clearly a faulty item and sadly we barely got a chance to use it before it started deflating. The same thing happened with the inflatable lounger seat - I also bought the alligator but thankfully that is still ok (at the moment). Surely you expect these to last more than 1 hour after unwrapping them. DO NOT BUY ANY GOODS FROM THE MAGIC TOY SHOP!
on 3 August 2015
Not great- we took this on a summer holiday and although it took a bit of time to blow up we were pleased with the way it looked. However, once we got it in the water it was impossible to balance it, the bottom of the dolphin is the wrong shape so it makes it impossible for anyone to sit on without it lying on its side.
on 18 April 2015
This product is fun to play with but is quite large, I took it on holiday this year for my friends 5 year old but because of its large size she had trouble getting on and off it, probably be better for children aged 8 and above. The adults had more use out of it than the kids.
on 13 September 2011
It is exactly what it is, a good quality inflatable pool toy. It was sent quickly with no problems or hassle.
on 27 July 2011
Originally bought this for a beach party, withstood a lot of battering and jumping on by virtually grown adults - so it will last a lifetime used properly in a pool by children!

Sadly ours ended up on the BBQ - use it properly and not when drunk and you will enjoy this!
on 28 June 2011
What a great inflatable! My daughters had hours of fun with this dolphin in the pool last summer. It was a perfect size for my tall 6 year old to float about on.
on 10 August 2015
Brilliant inflatable for the pool - provided hours of entertainment for my children (3, 5 and 7). easy to get onto, balance on and fun to fall off.
on 2 September 2013
The dolphin was impossible to sit on and just kept turning upside down. A complete waste of money and our Granddaughter was very disappointed.

See one answered question