Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 May 1999
This book is not for job seekers that have been on at least one job interview. The author covers 250 questions in 150 pages, which basically means there is little worthwhile analysis behind each question and answer. If you are looking to regurgitate the answers presented in this book, be my guest and use it as a reference. But as a graduate student at Stanford University, I found little useful information contained in this book and would not recommend using it in your job search either.
on 19 February 1999
Anyone looking for a career change or just starting out should definitely read this book. The questions and answers are very informative. I was especially impressed with the section on Illegal Interview Questions. I've been asked these type of questions in the past, but was unsure on how to respond to them. Now if they ever come up again in the future, I will be prepared!
on 14 February 2009
I have read the book and found it extremely useful.. The audio version was a quicker way of revising before i went for my interview. Brilliant. I was in total control. An extremely useful resource. It should form part of your library if you need to go for an interview.
on 3 October 2015
excellent good guide line for any serious job interview hunter.it covers lots of subject and purposes .highly recommended.
on 5 October 2012
A very practical book with much information really useful for job seekers in a concise format. The included tips to prepare the job interview and follow-up may prove invaluable in getting the job you want. I especially liked the short notes included for each question and anwser.
on 17 February 1999
During my 40 year career in business (Bethlehem Steel and Chase) and higher education (University of Virginia and Vanderbilt) I have conducted over 20,000 job interviews and over 2000 individual career counseling sessions. The best of my tips and advice is contained in this book. I hope it helps you get the job you seek.
Peter Veruki Author