Customer Discussions > Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD) forum

International Shipping

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Apr 2012 07:31:34 BDT
Mak Wai Kei says:
I see that I can choose my HK address in the "Dispatched To.." page, but PC Games are restricted goods. So CAN IT ACTUALLY be shipped outside Europe?

Posted on 1 Apr 2012 17:14:21 BDT
I believe I can't choose the US version to ship to me (Netherlands) so perhaps it works the other way around aswell?

Posted on 3 Apr 2012 06:51:38 BDT
A. Ceglar says:
@Mak - just simulate a purchase, you will get prompted if it cannot be delivered to a chosen address.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2012 07:45:02 BDT
Mak Wai Kei says:
Thx Ceglar, this is exactly what I did and yes, I am just one click away from payment. The address is recognized by Amazon. What I am afraid of is that I have made a payment and they are not going to ship to me. Anyways I decided to buy the multi-langual version from local game shop.

Posted on 3 Apr 2012 09:29:22 BDT
A. Ceglar says:
If you are one click away from payment, they would certainly ship to you.

So, did you cancel purchase at that point? If so, you did not make the payment. But just to be sure, check associated email for any purchase notifications, you can still cancel it, if you should choose to.

Posted on 3 Apr 2012 12:44:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Apr 2012 12:45:25 BDT
Ilkar says:
REMEMBER:

As long as an item isn't in the process of actual shipping, which is usually one day prior to release, you won't get charged by Amazon!

Also: From my experiences, if Amazon accepts an order (meaning you completed the order by submitting it) they will definitely dispatch it! If an item is restricted for shipping for various reasons, you will be prompted with the message "We're sorry, this item cannot be dispatched to your current address".
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  1 Apr 2012
Latest post:  3 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD) by Blizzard (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
2.9 out of 5 stars   (612)