- Hardcover: 479 pages
- Publisher: PennWell Books (30 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0878148876
- ISBN-13: 978-0878148875
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 16.5 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 987,798 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
International Exploration Economics, Risk, and Contract Analysis Hardcover – 30 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book contains a number of platitudes that are covered in far more details by Wikipedia.
The title and the content table promise far more ...
A useless book to steal limited shelve room
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > International
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology > Economic Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Fossil Fuels
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering