Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Yes it does
28 Apr 2014 by Dimitris
votes
That would make precious little effect on sensitive mic like the Rode? Sound isolation is better; putting the pc in another room using it remotely? failing that put up a barrier / sound wall made out of foam or carpet near the PC?? best I can suggest not knowing the situation. Maybe a directional mic may be more suited? good luck!
30 Mar 2015 by Syclops
votes
The Rode Podcaster appears to have a diameter of 52mm, I would guess that the 45mm foam windshield would stretch enough to fit OK!!
3 days ago by Silverfox
votes
No they will not fit, these are for hand held microphones. If I were you I'd go to the manufacturers website but they are expensive for what they are! I have an Edirol-09 which is smaller than your recorder and they won't fit.
22 days ago by John S.
votes
Sorry don't know. I got them for a Zoom H1.
7 Apr 2015 by quakeyjase
votes
Hi Anne, don't know what one of those is. I use mine on both my Sure SM57 and SM58 mics; the 57 is straight mic whereas the 58 has a spherical head. Hope this helps. Steve
22 Dec 2014 by S. Bateman
votes
I don't have a zoom h2n, so I can't say yes with 100% confidence, but they do stretch and don't cost too much, so it's worth a punt.
21 Dec 2014 by DIY
votes
I don't have a clue, but if the SkyTronic 173.801 microphone has a 45mm head and needs a windshield it will work ok. That said it will stretch or fit a smaller head.
21 Nov 2014 by DIY
votes
I am unable to find measurement of the skytec spj mic but the measurement of the cover is 45mm diameter and 70mm high. Looking at it I am almost sure it would fit.
4 Oct 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I think it would cover but would be a little bit big and would need something like a small cable tie to hold it on. The item is very good value.
12 Mar 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers