on 5 May 2012
When this arrived I thought it would not last long. Three months on and there is still plenty in the pot. This is one of the best concealers I have tried for covering my acne rosacea. Itis easy to apply and does a good job. Would certainly purchase again.
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2014
This super light clever powder covers redness and imperfections on the skin, I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes, and I have lines and wrinkles,it doesn't sit in them, it just smooths over, covering with a fine light reflective veil, I use a foundation brush and use the flat edge to put it on. It has been a well used and much liked product, and despite it being a sample size,it has lasted many months.I will order this again, and recommend it highly.
on 15 February 2013
This concealer is good. It helps to cover marks on the skin (I am in my late forties). Very fast delivery and would buy again from Intelligent Cosmetics.
on 22 February 2013
love it works for me small and light ggggreat buy for me sheercover sheerlove what more could you ask for
on 19 July 2012
the product is really good, good matt coverage matches the skin. however the packagind is small as only 2 grams, so if u r thining of buying it order couple of them straight off, deffo recommend it!
on 1 January 2013
what can i say buying i have changed my review on this product, its a good concealer for under the eyes, brightens up the darkness, and does cover somewhat redness, so all in all i like this product...!!
on 5 March 2013
Gives a smooth even cover, feels soft and light on your skin as if you are wearing nothing but hides a multitude of sins.
on 7 July 2013
I like this, but it's a bit dry and drags the skin a bit when you try to apply it, especially round the eyes. I mix it with a tiny spot of foundation and it blends in well,hiding most blemishes. Will be buying more when it runs out
on 23 May 2013
Item came in a tiny pot just enoughn for a couple of applications looks more like a tester you get free at a shop that sell beauty products.
on 4 August 2014
did trick but not as good as my usual