- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA (11 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019923003X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199230037
- Product Dimensions: 23.1 x 1.8 x 15.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 505,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Intelligence: Investigation, Community and Partnership (Blackstone's Practical Policing) Paperback – 11 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Dr Clive Harfield is Deputy Director for the John Grieve Centre for Policing & Community Safety at London Metropolitan University. Prior to this he was a serving police officer for over fifteen years. He has served in three shire forces and two national agencies and from July 2003 until September 2004 he was a Basic Command Unit Intelligence Manager (Detective Inspector) in Warwickshire Police.
Chief Superintendent Karen Harfield has been a serving police officer since 1992. Currently seconded to HM Inspectorate of Constabulary as a Lead Staff Officer, her previous roles include being Head of Intelligence for Warwickshire Police between November 2001 and February 2004. Between 1998 and 2000, she served in the National Crime Squad.