Integrated with the Sony Walkman?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Mar 2009 08:42:32 GMT
thebopple says:
I'm thinking of getting a PS3 but I have a question. If I store MP3s on its hard drive, is it easy to transfer directly to a Sony MP3 player via a USB? If anybody can help that would be great.

Posted on 26 Apr 2009 19:21:42 BDT
No, you need to use Sonys transfer software on your pc to transfer pics, movies or tracks the player can use. You can use the player as a remote storage device though. Some cheap mp3 players function in this way and will play ps3 transfers. The ps3 will work the other way though, allowing you to play/view all your media from your Sony or other mp3 players through it.

Posted on 15 May 2009 11:17:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 May 2009 11:36:32 BDT
KILLEMALL13 says:
Sorry but I have to say Mr. R Moore is wrong. I have a Sony Memory Stick Walkman, and transfers from my PS3 HDD onto memory stick is fine! I have put photos, MP4s and MP3s, game save data etc all onto 17GB USB memory stick via PS3 XMB screen. The PS3 will recognise any external memory device, as long as it has been formated in FAT32. There are only problems when the memory device is too large. Anything above 32GB cannot be formatted to FAT 32. You have to then download a program called Swissknife, to format anything above 32GB!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  14 Mar 2009
Latest post:  15 May 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (177)