on 26 September 2013
I took a punt on these, because I needed a number, and these were inexpensive.
I have done no speed tests to validate the 10 rating, however, they work great in the Raspberry Pi.
I have used them in 2 model Bs and 2 model A Pis with no problems.

Recommended.
on 28 September 2013
This 4GB Micro SDHC Memory card arrived quickly and well packaged - it is a very good value for money item, I bought it as a gift as I had already bought a 'spy-pen' and it needed a memory card so this made the gift usable.
on 1 November 2013
This card and its adapter work perfectly in my Acer Aspire laptop and my Canon camera. The quality of the gold plating looks good and therefore I would recommend this product.
on 1 November 2013
Installed in Nokia 820 phone, and seems to be fully compatible. Very fast when copying files to it from the PC. Recommended.
on 9 April 2014
Excellent device very neat and well designed and does the job.
Adapter works well - also good place to put the micro when not in use to keep from getting lost

good value
on 21 April 2014
Says its free and then it asks you to pay for more lives so if you don's wish to do this you have to switch off. It is the same with most of the free downloads.
on 20 December 2014
Its an SDHC memory card - what more is there to say? Class 10 so fast - although I don't need really need that speed for the device that this card is used in.
on 31 March 2014
they are fine and I have a few with no problems .in fact I have a ;;make ,,and I have had problems with it so I will stick to the lesser know one in future
on 16 June 2014
It meets the expected requirements.It is too early to comment I have not used the device to prove it's reliability.
on 28 February 2016
Works well in my Sat-Nav - great product.