Size: 8GB|Change
Price:£1.08+ £2.99 shipping

on 22 February 2009
I wanted a cheap high capacity memory card for my video camera.
Thats exactly what this is pure and simple
on 4 January 2010
I bought this to add memory for my Lumix TZ5 and it has performed flawlessly, nothing more I can add to that, except it was also very good value for money!
on 31 July 2011
Had it for 2 years, never had a problem. Nothing more to say. It does the job very well, great piece of kit.
on 1 June 2007
This is a good product at a great price, but pity there is no mention that

this is not compatable with standard SD card readers so to me its useless.
on 18 December 2013
A good investment which has proved its usefulness and provided megabyutes of photography in my digital camera so would thoroughly recommend the card.
on 20 January 2012
I must say that this sd card is as good as any other i have used in my Panasonic TZ 5 it is fast enough even for shooting hi def moving shots Great value for money!!do not be put off by the cheap price,go for it!!

Regards Ken
on 27 December 2012
Bought it for my sons Innotab 2, and I have been able to transfer and store loads of movies and MP3's for them to watch whilst on the go.
The speed of transfer was very quick also.
on 9 November 2013
I bought this for my Cannon digital camera before I went on holiday. It stored all the pictures I took and still had room for more. Also it is a well known name in SD storage cards.
on 25 August 2013
Bought for my Blu-ray player. It does just what I wanted and was a very good price. Cannot comment on speed but does what I wanted.
on 6 December 2012
Goos price for a 4GB card. Used as a spare to current one provided with camera. On the occasions used - no problems.