on 7 June 2013
Stunning, beautiful. Its been much admired. Simple, classic, good quality. A statement piece of jewellery without being "in your face"
on 26 November 2012
Beautiful sterling silver bangle; simple design that goes with everything. I'm very impressed with the quality of this product and the very reasonable price. It certainly made an excellent gift.
on 30 October 2013
Bought this for a friends 60th, and really liked it. It was nicely made and finished (she liked it too).
on 16 January 2014
This is a lovely product, beautifully packaged and real quality. Worth every penny. I love wearing it and it was just what I wanted.
Very rapid delivery time too and very securely packaged. Thank you
on 20 December 2013
Excellent value, work chum had to sadly retire , this fitted the bill.
Managed to find some earrings that closely match, she was thrilled.
on 24 January 2014
A substantial amount of silver in a very classy bangle, one l wear a lot with other silver or gold jewellery.
on 20 November 2014
This was a treat from me to me and I love it. It is comfortable to wear and looks very classy.
on 8 September 2014
Beautiful cuff bracelet, can't recommended highly enough! I've wanted a bracelet like this for a long time, but glad I waited, the quality is great and it has been much admired.
on 17 August 2015
Any background on the designers Instinct would be wonderful. It is a gift for my sister and I would like to give her some information relating to the designers. Thanks.
on 30 November 2013
Gorgeous bangle. A gift for my daughter for Christmas. Had the inside engraved and really nice personalised. Very happy. Thanks.

See one answered question