on 13 August 2013
This app is so much better than all the other YouTube apps! Since I can no longer use the actual YouTube on my kindle I've been looking for an app where I can just listen to music videos. Now, I've finally found it :)
on 26 July 2013
This app is great to use you just search for your video and download it and save it to won of the playlists and goes to your personal videos.
When I couldn't get onto you tube, I thought it was the end of the world! But when I downloaded this app, I was overwhelmed. Download. Now! :)
on 12 March 2014
download this to my tablet, download youtube movies but could only put five on there. When i delete some movies to put others on it kept saying only five is permitted, if wanted more movies you have to pay for upgrade. Then when i deleted all the five movies it still would not download other movies. so i removed that app has well.
on 27 April 2014
Very pleased with this. Have upgraded to the pro version just for the extra download storage. Well worth the money if you want to watch videos without wi-fi. This is my favourite app so far as I can now download you tube videos and keep them in separate folders. You can only have 5 downloads with the free app but unlimited with the pro .
on 21 September 2013
This is a good app but it would be better if you were listening to music it could be in the background and sometimes it doesn't work properly
on 11 August 2013
I wanted a you tube app as my you tube wouldn't work so i found this one and i loved it i just wish u could put more videos in your files
on 3 August 2013
Since buying my kindle i never got the you tube app feeling i had with my old nexus. This is the biz and is just as good. And then some if you use vimeo etc and download. Happy.
on 29 March 2014
It starts off good but then you can only add 5 songs, terrible and disappointing not what I wanted at all
on 12 August 2014
This app is good for songs and or videos of any sort that are roughly 0- to about 45 mins long but anymore takes ages to download and then I'm having a problem when I'm watching a long video... it says "this video cannot be played" and this annoys me after having to download it and finally get it to see this and this happens around about 10 mins into the video.
If anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it PLEASE tell me!!
Anyways average app for music and other things...