Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£2.49

on 17 August 2015
Given I really wanted to know what happened next after seeing the first film I was glad to see all of the cast were back for the next installment. I was surprised but pleased that Ty had not shot up in height or changed greatly despite the fact it had been two years between the first and second film.

Again there were twists and turns which linked to what we had seen in the first film...those I really liked and things clicked into place in a strange sort of way. That family went through one hell of a few weeks/months thank goodness it was only fiction!
on 13 September 2014
Not as good as the first chapter.
Let's say if: I don't like when you need a sequel to explain a horror movie. I think that all the mystery and disturbing clues and suggestions encountered along the first chapter lost their effect once they found an explanation in the second one. And I really can't stand when what need to stay unexplained, finally makes sense, especially when the explanation rooted in the past and kind of rationally understandable
on 9 April 2014
A fantastic follow up to the first movie, If you have seen the first film this picks up where the first one ends
on 14 September 2014
I quite enjoyed the first one but this one was just boring.
on 9 June 2015
This movie starts as a prequel then as a continuation of Insidious. The acting is to be desired and the story bounces back and forth from insidious to what your watching now. There is a very clever seen towards the end but I found the flashbacks annoying. Chapter 2 is not frightening maybe one or two scenes that are jumpy, what is frightening is the predictability of the story which like the plot is slow. I did like the concept but as a whole I would not go out of my way to watch this again, I only hope chapter 3 will be better.
on 19 February 2014
What can I say this was sensational I love these movies they put me on the edge of my seat as I have them up quite loud and the use of noise with bass and silence is superb I highly recomend that if you like to be frightened these two movies are on the top of the list, this one coming in at first place by far. I couldn't imagine them topping the original off so when I finished this my Jaw was at the ground. Great work guy's keep these Horror/Thrillers coming you will always have a sale from me to add to my collection.
on 15 April 2014
It's rare that a sequel surpasses the original but it definitely did in this case. I just can't wait for the third instalment now.
on 30 October 2014
Quite average. It picks up exactly where the first left off, and it's connection to the first is well made. There are however a number of very tacky moments which do spoil the movie. It give answers to the first, whilst the ending leaves a third instalment a strong possibility. Without watching the original, this one won't make much sense, and does get boring after a while.

Only really worth a watch if you saw and liked the original.
on 19 April 2014
Loved it brilliant film kept me interested all the way through scary as hell a must watch I would definitely recommend
on 14 May 2014
I won't comment on the film as many others have already done so, but personally I didn't enjoy it. The most annoying thing is the awful sound quality. In various parts it is so obvious the sound has been added it's ridiculous. The quiet bits are that quiet you can hardly hear what is being said and have to turn the sound up high. The loud bits are so damn loud they could burst your ear drums! Very irritating and totally unnecessary and certainly didn't enhance the film for me - quite the opposite. I spent most of the film turning the sound up and down. I saw the blu-ray version so maybe the DVD doesn't have this issue.
BTW I didn't purchase this i watched it via LoveFilm but it's not possible to write a review for just LoveFilm since Amazon took them over!